Thursday, March 29, 2007

Baby Talk

I love babies. I mean I love them. Even all the gross stuff they do is sweet. My newest little nephew Owen is supremely fat and calm, like a little Buddha. So cute. Cute just like his brothers, Ethan and Max.

Me and Max. Max looks like a Stephen Kellogg illustration.

The one and only Ethan

Me and Michelle - who is pregnant here with her first little girl, Lauren


Congratulations to Brett and Michelle Peterson who just welcomed their second little girl- Paige Peterson. Michelle is one of the cutest moms ever.


Also pregnant are: Jen Batty, Haddon, and Amy Pilkington.


All my cute friends!
Jen is right in the middle.
L to R- Amy, Michelle P, Jen, Haddon, Me.
Back row- Dawnell, Par-Treesh, Bottner
Haddon and me







Me and Amy


Not to mention my sis-in-law Lisa, who is having a girl. We are so excited. The baby is going to be beautiful- the only question is whether she will have huge brown eyes like Dallin or huge blue eyes like Austin.


Huge brown eyes





Huge blue eyes