Yes, it has been a long time since I last posted. I blame it on my new obsession with Facebook.
Thanksgiving was fun. We spent some time with both families- good times! The southern Utah folk were here over Thanksgiving so it was good to see everyone. Me and Ty have been busy with work, but we do fit in some time for fun things too.
We are going to Boston next weekend, so we are excited about that. The "Cheers" pub is right by our hotel and I am going to try to eat the 1.5 lb burger. Okay, I might have Ty help me with that one. I'll be sure to post pictures of the Boston trip next week.
Tyler has been traveling A LOT for work the past while, but I am proud to say that I finally slept at my house by myself earlier this week. I used to all the time, but then I had a really scary dream and would not sleep there while Ty was gone. I know, I'm a baby, but it was a really scary dream.
I'm so excited for Christmas! I tried to start listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving, but Ty nixed that idea. Tomorrow is Dec. 1st so I'm going to be listening to Christmas music non-stop until the big day!
We were asked to dog-sit our neighbors two dogs over Thanksgiving weekend. Ty fell in love with them of course, although the golden retriever scared me because he was so huge. We both want a dog but we're gone all day so we would feel guilty leaving it at home, plus- it would probably destroy our house in the process.
I'll post again soon- with Boston pics!
Friday, November 30, 2007
Sorry!
Posted by Tyler and Shannon at 2:33 PM