Last night was Cami Wilkinson's wedding shower. I'm so excited for her to get married! She is marrying Dusty King on June 20th. Congratulations!
I got to see Dawnell, Kristy, Amy- it was great!
I got a lot of crap from people last night for not keeping my blog up to date. I know I'm bad at it. But I'm going to redeem myself!
So- here is what has been going on lately:
Ty has been traveling a lot for work. He was in Atlanta for a week (I hate those week-long trips), then Helena, Montana yesterday. I can't even think of all the cities that Tyler has been to.
We found out a couple weeks ago that both Emily and Chelo (sister & sister-in-law) are having girls. Fun! The first nieces I will have on my side of the family. And they'll be about a month apart. I never had any girl cousins my age, so that will be fun for them.
Melissa is doing great on her mission, she loves it. I'm guessing by the time she is supposed to come home, she won't want to. She is getting really attached to everyone. She has some hilarious stories, like this guy that was saying a prayer said something like: I know the Church is true, I can smell it. Funny huh! Or the elderly woman being baptized (she is afraid of water), and right before she was dunked, she swore. Good thing she did it right before she was dunked!
A few weeks ago, we went to Melissa's friend Nikki's wedding shower. Nikki is hilarious. She makes me laugh so hard that I cry (and I did). It was so fun, and I got to go with my Mom and Em. Good times!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Girls Night
Posted by Tyler and Shannon at 8:39 AM