Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cabin Fever

Oh boy, I'm pretty bad at keeping up to date on my blog. My friend Tara updates her every day! So I'm inspired again!




I know it was a few weeks ago, but I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. I love the 4th, especially the fireworks. I'm kind of one of those people that
ooohs and ahhhs over them. Since Ty is from Centerville, and I grew up going to Centerville for all occasions (my Grandma lives there), we love heading to Centerville for the 4th of July festivities. They have fireworks now! We hung out with our friends Keith and Cami at their fabulous new home and we watched the fireworks from their balcony. Fun stuff.



On the 4th we headed up to the family cabin for some good times. The entire family was there: me and Ty, Jord and Chelo, Em and Joey + Ethan, Max and Owen, Brian and my parents. Full house! We relaxed there for a few hours then headed down to the rodeo in Oakley. I love the Oakley rodeo. We even had an expert to tell us about all the events-Joey used to ride bulls! Crazy! I like to tease him about Wranglers. He does own one pair, but they are loose Wranglers, not the ones that look painted on. I especially love those bumper stickers that say "Wrangler butts drive me nuts". Huh.

Ty took some amazing photos of the rodeo, and I'll post those as soon as we download them...

All in all, fun times with the family! I love being at the cabin.