
From our last Maui trip. Paradise!Yes, it's time for a trip. We haven't been anywhere (together) for 6 months and we REALLY need a vacation. And we think we're going to go back to our favorite place in the world. MAUI.
There's no other place like it. I can't even remember how many times Ty has been there. I think this will be my 3rd or 4th time. We've already resolved to not do anything but sit on the beach-except for go kayaking. Other than that, it's just sitting on the beach and eating pineapple with a cold, fruity drink.
It's a special place to us because that's where we spent our honeymoon. Lots of great memories. Ty went there a couple of times with his family and his now-deceased Gram. So, more great memories.

Honeymoon bliss!I also want to go to Prince Edward Island-yes, I love Anne of Green Gables. Somehow though, I think we will end up going to Maui before the PEI. As long as it's a vacation, I'm happy.