Em and Joey had their baby girl yesterday at 3:30 pm. 6 lbs 15 oz. And her name is...
Audrey Jane Aguilar!
I'll post pics as soon as I get them.
Me and Ty went to see her last night and she's beautiful- lots of dark hair! But her eyebrows are light which makes me think she will end up with lighter hair...anyway I'm so excited!
Before going to see baby Audrey, I went to Amy P.'s shower. She is prego with her 2nd baby, a baby boy this time! His name will be Jack. Cute! Amy looked beautiful as always, and it was so fun to see her and her little Penny girl.
I got to see Trish too, and the CUTE cute cute baby Garrett. He's still got those chubby cheeks!
Kristy and Jess put on a great shower, it was so beautiful- the cupcakes they made and decorated were AMAZING. Nice job!
Cute babies everywhere! How fun!
And Tiffany Van de Graff was there! I haven't seen her forever. She looks beautiful as always. And she has to be the cutest kindergarten teacher ever.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Babies Galore!
Posted by Tyler and Shannon at 11:56 AM