It was a good weekend.
It was Keith's bday on Friday, the big 3-0. Tyler is always so kindly reminding me that my big bday is coming up in 3 short years. I then remind him that his is in 4 years. He's going to give me crap for being a year older than him for THE REST OF MY LIFE. Oh well!
Anyway, Cami put on a great party (she is quite the party planner, it seems to me!) at their beautiful place. They have a nice big room - kitchen, dining room and living room, and it fits a lot of people. It was really fun. And I met a really cool girl- Amanda. I made a friend!
Saturday we got to see Mitch, Des and their adorable girls Jacey and Kylee. Jacey is the cutest, funniest little girl ever, and we haven't seen Kylee since she was a newborn but man, she is so CUTE! And chubby, which is just what I love. I wish they lived closer so we could see them more often, I just love them!
Kylee & Jacey
And yesterday was a nice, laid-back day. We hung out at my parents for a little while and had a good meal and grabbed a few tomatoes from my dad's garden. Yummy.Maybe things will settle down this week, I feel like we've been so busy for the last month!
On another note, Ty's sister Wendy makes the BEST chocolate chip cookies. I've been trying to stay away from them all weekend. Not too good for the waistline!

Next weekend it's off to the Bowlers' in Enterprise for some 4-wheeling, gun-shooting fun!