

Tyler and I have been married for two years today! Have a look at our wedding album by clicking on the Picasa link to the left.
Tyler is taking me somewhere tonight but he won't tell me where! He usually can't keep a secret (birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, "surprise" trips, etc- he ALWAYS ends up telling me) but this time he is keeping his lips sealed tight. I wonder what he has planned...
We were together for over a year before we got married (which I fully advise). It gave us a good chance to get to know each other, although of course there were still lots and lots of surprises after we were married. There have been bad surprises (he refuses to go grocery shopping) and good surprises (he does all the laundry). I'm sure he could think of a few good and bad surprises about me too! Marriage isn't easy (as any married person will tell you) but it is definitely worth it.
Cheers to being married!
Tyler is taking me somewhere tonight but he won't tell me where! He usually can't keep a secret (birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, "surprise" trips, etc- he ALWAYS ends up telling me) but this time he is keeping his lips sealed tight. I wonder what he has planned...
We were together for over a year before we got married (which I fully advise). It gave us a good chance to get to know each other, although of course there were still lots and lots of surprises after we were married. There have been bad surprises (he refuses to go grocery shopping) and good surprises (he does all the laundry). I'm sure he could think of a few good and bad surprises about me too! Marriage isn't easy (as any married person will tell you) but it is definitely worth it.
Cheers to being married!