Only 12 days to go until Tyler graduates. We can't wait! Then we will both be college grads. It has been a lot of hard work but it is almost over. It looks like it has been worth it because Tyler was just offered a job at the same place he has been interning for the last few months. We are excited and Tyler is eager to start. He will begin his full-time job the Monday after graduation!
The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. ~Aristotle
Melissa and her friends are headed to Puerto Rico today for a few days. She is probably going to Europe this summer on a Contiki tour just like I did. I am excited for her! I already have the tour picked out for her:
http://www.contiki.com/en-US/Tours/Europe/European.Vista/Dates.Rates.htm
It is the same one I went on and it gives you a little bit of everything. I also think she should go stay with my friends in Scotland for a few days. So much fun!
Monday, April 23, 2007
Countdown to graduation...
Posted by Tyler and Shannon at 9:04 AM