St. GeorgeHappy Monday!
Tyler and I got back from St. George yesterday afternoon. Sara's baptism was wonderful, she is such a special young lady. It was a bit of a Higgins reunion- everyone was there, even Gramps and Michelle, Merrill and Holly. After the baptism, we went over to the Bowler's home for some famous Veyo pie. It was lots of fun!
Tyler and I were able to spend a lot of time with Dallin and Austin- they are so cute. I can't believe how much Austin is talking now. He is a little chatter box. On Saturday, we went for a walk, a bike ride and had an Easter egg hunt! The weather was perfect and Bryce and Lisa were great hosts (like always).
Tyler and I got back from St. George yesterday afternoon. Sara's baptism was wonderful, she is such a special young lady. It was a bit of a Higgins reunion- everyone was there, even Gramps and Michelle, Merrill and Holly. After the baptism, we went over to the Bowler's home for some famous Veyo pie. It was lots of fun!
Tyler and I were able to spend a lot of time with Dallin and Austin- they are so cute. I can't believe how much Austin is talking now. He is a little chatter box. On Saturday, we went for a walk, a bike ride and had an Easter egg hunt! The weather was perfect and Bryce and Lisa were great hosts (like always).

Bryce and Lisa are trying to figure out a name for their unborn baby girl. They like Alyssa, Allison and Meg. I like all three of those names...whatever they decide on will be perfect. Bryce and Lisa drove us past the place where they are filming the sequel to "High School Musical". There were several big white tents and signs indicating where the extras needed to be. It was pretty cool, and High School Musical isn't that bad of a movie- as Nat pointed out: "Disney movies don't have to make sense". When you think about it that way, the movie is a lot easier to watch. Also, it is a kids movie.
High School Musical
When we got back to town, Tyler and I went to a Rasmussen BBQ at Em and Joey's new house. It was so fun to see everyone, especially the boys (Ethan, Max and Owen). Owen is such a cute, fat little baby. So fun to squeeze!
The flight back was SO turbulent. I'm usually just fine in airplanes, but I was squeezing Tyler's leg so hard that I think I hurt him. It scared me a lot. I'm not too excited to get back on a plane any time soon. We are flying to Hawaii for a few days with my parents in May- so I guess I have to get over my temporary fear of flying!
High School MusicalWhen we got back to town, Tyler and I went to a Rasmussen BBQ at Em and Joey's new house. It was so fun to see everyone, especially the boys (Ethan, Max and Owen). Owen is such a cute, fat little baby. So fun to squeeze!
The flight back was SO turbulent. I'm usually just fine in airplanes, but I was squeezing Tyler's leg so hard that I think I hurt him. It scared me a lot. I'm not too excited to get back on a plane any time soon. We are flying to Hawaii for a few days with my parents in May- so I guess I have to get over my temporary fear of flying!