Phil
Sanjaya with that crazy grin on his face
Usually, I stay far away from American Idol. I think it is usually a pretty boring show. But this season, I find myself awaiting the episodes as if I actually like the show. Tyler HATES Sanjaya, and I am absolutely repulsed by Phil. I don't know what it is about him, but Melissa feels the same way too. When Sanjaya doesn't grin that huge, over-the-top grin (when he does, I actually cringe because its embarrassing to watch) I actually don't think he's that bad. I just think he is a skinny, slightly feminine teenager with gorgeous hair who doesn't quite know what he's gotten himself into. Phil, on the other hand- oh, he just gets on my nerves, I mean I just do NOT like him at all. The big surprise last night was that Sanjaya wasn't even in the bottom 3. What is going on?