It is the worst feeling when you watch the door of your car shutting and still sitting on your seat are your car keys, glinting in the sun. Crap. I hate spending money for stupid reasons, and what is more stupid than giving a locksmith $50 to unlock your car for you? But guess what? I guess I work with some good people after all. Janet called AAA and had them unlock it for me, she just used her account number and it didn't cost her anything. I did learn something today (other than the fact that you should keep a back-up key in your purse). If you ever want to learn how to break into a car, just go online. You can learn- step by step- how to break into a car. There are instructional videos, tips, blogs - and it is all about how to break into a car. Maybe I'm naive- but don't you think that is sad? Scary too. Although it would be a GREAT skill to have for mornings like this!