Well, Tyler made it to Chile. He will be there for the next week! A whole week...it just seems so long. I'm used to Tyler traveling for work, but he has never been gone for a whole week before. Besides, this isn't for work, it is for pleasure. Tyler served his mission in Chile and decided a few months ago that he wanted to go back for a visit. He went with his good friend and former companion Clint. I couldn't go because I have to work. Blah. Oh well!
So I've been taking things pretty easy. Ty left on Saturday, and after I dropped him off at the airport I went shopping. No time wasted there. Then I met up with my Mom and Emily for the Women's Conference that night. Good times. I got a bunch of library books and have pretty much just been reading which is paradise to me. Still, it seems like forever until Tyler will be back. He is coming back on Sunday morning. I miss him!
Not much else is new. We were called to be in the Primary teaching the 6 & 7 year olds. We only teach every other week which is great because Ty can go to Priesthood and me to Relief Society. So, we will still be in the loop so to speak.
Tyler promised that he would email pictures every day so when I get the first batch, I will be sure to post them.
Later!
Monday, October 1, 2007
Chile
Posted by Tyler and Shannon at 2:27 PM