Tuesday, October 2, 2007

News from Chile

Tyler called last night and I got to talk to Cesar, his good friend he is staying with. Oh! He was so cute- I'm talking about Cesar (well, Ty was too). He kept giggling while he was trying to speak English. I really can't wait until Ty and I go back together and I get to meet all his Chilean friends. No pictures yet, but I think Ty will be emailing them later today, so I will post again!

Other news- no one will really care about this unless they live in Bountiful, but they are turning Excel into a Golds Gym! What? I went to the gym last night and they were handing out these letters about it. So as of today, Excel is a Golds. The thing that is really bad is that Golds is franchised, and of course the franchises are owned by the same owner from Bountiful down to St. George. BUT- not Layton. And Layton's Golds Gym is WAY more expensive than all the other Golds. Why? The person that I talked to at the Layton Golds said it is because there are less gym choices in Layton, so we don't have to be as competitive.

So anyway, not only am I upset about the Excel thing, but my membership is running out on Wednesday and I have to buy a new one and Golds is more expensive than Excel. What bad timing!

I saw Amy's husband John and his little brother Mike there last night. Mike just got home from his mission. Anyway- John and Amy just had the cutest little girl named Penelope. She is SO cute. Look at Penny's picture and compare it to the pictures of Amy. Pen definitely has her mom's lips and cheeks right?






So after the gym I went home to my empty house. It is weird not having Ty there! I think I will go down to Provo on Thursday and stay with Missy. I do have to work on Friday but maybe I'll make it a half-day. I haven't even seen where Missy lives and I really need to go down to visit her.

More later.