Friday, October 5, 2007

Pictures from Chile

Here are some Chile pictures! Tyler is having a great time and I think it is making him nostalgic for his missionary days. If you want to see more Chile pictures, click on the link to the left to see our web album.



I got to see my friends last night! Dawnell is getting married to Trever Midgley and Kristy had a shower for her. It was so fun to see everyone. I got to meet Haddon's little guy Caleb and he is so cute- very blue eyes and very light hair. I got to meet Penelope too! She is a gorgeous little girl! Amy is doing great too! Trish has a cute tummy now, and she says she isn't feeling as sick anymore which is great. She is due in January. We really missed Jen and Brooklyn and Michelle and Lauren and Paige. We wish you could have been there! I got to see Cami too, she is as gorgeous as wonderful as ever. Kristy made such great food and everything was so cute. She did such a great job. Dawnell is really excited to get married and we are all excited for her! I love seeing my friends. I miss them!! If anyone has any pictures from the shower, send them to me please!
Tyler gets back Sunday morning and I CANNOT WAIT. I've missed him so much. I'm counting down the hours!